Friday, March 7, 2014

National Day of Unplugging


  The National Unplugging day is when you unplug all your devices. We unplug because or phones and laptops might be a distraction from our life. For example: when I am talking to my mom and she dont hear me because she is all in the phone. National Unplugging day helps people connect back with their family, or get some sleep, and probally to just free there mind. Our electronic devieces make us miss out on the most important things in life.


The National Day of Unplugging is a great thing to do! But me personally im not going to do it, my phone cant be off because people might need to contact me. The perople who are unplugging for National day of Unplugging have very good reasons. For Ex: to spend more time with their family! Their phone and the internet probally cut out of time with their family so by unplugging they get to spend more time with their family. I dont need to Unplug because I dont spend alot of time on my phone and on the internet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment