Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Essential Questions

1. Do you believe that your parents are the hardest to please? ANS:  Yes, I do think my parent is the hardest  to please, I say that because if I bring home a C my momma always yell and say why u dont have an B. I fell like she just be happy that I got a C not a D or F. But in some other cases she isnt hard to please!
  2. Do you take time to listen when parents speak to you about life? ANS:  Yes I do take time to listen to my parents whenh they talk about life. I take ytime to listen because they now alot about life they have been on this earth way longer than me. Somethings that my mom says about life is true, and I should have listened to her. (but i have no regrets)

3. Is Experience the best teacher? ANS:  I think I  experience is the best teahcer, I say that because you dont learn anything until you actually experience it. How can you improve the way you communicate with people? ANS:  I think I can improve the way I communicate with people by geting more confortable with taliking and holding an conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment