Monday, March 24, 2014

Cameron James Winfrey and Travell Nictony Winfrey 🔑❤️👪

Cameron James Winfrey my baby, my stanka, my Fat Man born on December 31,2013 6 pounds 12 ounces. I love that lil boy so much he is my everything. I never thought I would be 15 and have a baby, but I am and I don't regret anything! All things happen for a reason. I think if it wasn't for Cameron I would still be childish Cameron really helped me to mature. I try to be the best mom to Cameron, he is just so cute and spoiled rotten. It's not easy be a mom at 15 because I can't get a job yet and I can't really provide for Cameron like I want to. But I have a lot of help from my family and from Cameron's dad's family. Travell had been there since day one and is always going to be there. I know that for a fact if me and him don't work out relationship wise he will still be there for his son. He really have changed his life around ever since I told him he was going to be a father. Yes, it was a little rocky in the beginning but Travell never doubted that Cameron wasn't his. I remember when I first found out I was pregnant I was so scared to tell my mom. But it all worked out yes she was disappointed but what could she do. She was my backbone while I was pregnant she's wasn't gonna let anybody talk about her baby. 👏👌 I can't wait until Cameron starts walking and talking I know he go be bad. He go be getting into any and everything. But I can't wait to watch my baby grow up into a young man. Cameron's made me and his dad really look at life differently, because we are his role models. He's going to follow behind our footsteps   



No comments:

Post a Comment