Thursday, February 27, 2014

Essential Questions

1. How has social media changed the world? ANS: Social media have changed the world by making it easier to conversate with people.It also helps police officers find a criminal easier with GPS. Without soical media alot of things would be different for example how people conversate with each other.

2. How have you used social media to communicate news, events, or celebrations w/ friends or family? ANS: I have used social media to communicate with my friend by texting them instead of having to actually walk to their house. I used social media to communictae by simpliy just looking online to see how the weather will be.

3. What social media Apps are you using? ANS: I the soical media apps that I use are instagram, twitter, and facebook. (i dont get on facebook that much) Whats your top 5? ANS: I only have a top 2 and that`s instagram and twitter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment