Monday, February 24, 2014

Essential Questions

1. What are you inspired to do with your life? ANS: I am inspired to finsh scchool and go to college and get a good job so I can be able to support me and my son. I am inspired to get out of Baton Rouge, because I dont want my son to grow in Louisiana let along Baton Rouge. I am inspired to be a good mother thats basically all I want to do with my life. I am also inspired to become a very succesful social worker.

2. Has anyone ever told you that what you wanted to do was crazy? ANS: No nobody has ever told me that what I wanted to do was crazy, they just supported me and my decison.

3. How commited are you to make your dream come true? ANS: I am very commited to make my dreams come true, I say that because I not only have to think about myself I have to think about my son. So I am very commited to make my dreams come true so me and my son can live a good life.

4. What is Education? ANS: Education is the stuff you learn. How do you define it? ANS: I define Education by going to school and actually paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment